You have more than you know.
“Something bad” does not compare to the Million Reasons to be grateful
You are smarter than you think.
You do not need to “know everything”
John 6:5-13 New International Version (NIV)
5 When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” 6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.
7 Philip answered him, “It would take more than half a year’s wages[a] to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!”
8 Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up, 9 “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”
10 Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). 11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.” 13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.
- JESUS ALREADY HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR PROBLEM (vv 5-7)
- When one problem starts to be solved, another problem arises.
- Spiritual VS Physical problems
- DON’T MINIMIZE THE POWER OF POSSIBILITIES (vv 8-9)
- GET IN POSITION FOR PROVISION (vv 10-11)
- Make a plan!!
- Live by faith, budget by wisdom.
- EVEN LEFTOVER PIECES HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL(vv 12-13)
THERE IS ALWAYS PLENTY IN GOD’S PLAN
- We can do Way MORE with GOD!
- We care about what we invest in.
- What are you known for?
- A lot of people have the mindset of….” give me what I want, and don’t tell me what to do”
- God is Good! Share God’s Goodness.
- Good things happen on the road to
prayer (v 1-2)
- One Day can be so important.
- Good things happen when you do good things.
- Spiritual Discipline.
- Consistent Prayer.
- Prepare yourself for that “one day” you are needed.
- A little expectancy goes a long way
- Be confidant that God has more for you.
- You can only receive what you are expecting.
- God has the power! You just need to open your heart & surrender.
- Don’t get frustrated when a problem occurs. Instead, become a problem solver. (there will always be something)
- God is Good.
- With out Faith it is impossible.
- Expect More of Jesus.
- Miracles happen when you give what
you got (v 6-7)
- You have Jesus!!
- Share the love of Jesus!
- You will be in the right place when you are needed.
- God is more than enough.
- Give what you desire to receive.
- You can’t help but jump for joy when God
restores your legs (v8)
- Expect a miracle.
- God, love you so much!
- He wants to help.
- People are drawn to Jesus and lives
are changed. (v9-11)
- The power of God will draw people to you.
- Be prepared to share his love.
Is your life drawing others to Jesus?
What is He like?
The Holy Spirit is a Person with a MIND
- Listen for the Holy Spirit!
- The Holy Spirit is Always listening to you; the Holy Spirit cares
The Holy Spirit is a Person with a WILL
- General will – God’s word
- Specific will – Holy Spirit
- GLORY TO GOD!
The Holy Spirit is a Person with EMOTIONS
- Jesus wants to relate to your pain
Faith Filled Prayers (James 5:13-20)
- Live a life of Joy and spread the Joy of Jesus to those around you.
- Jesus is looking for the wanderers in the world.
- Jesus Will Joyfully carry those wanderers back to the Father.
- What is next is better than what was before.
- Build up the Kingdom of heaven.
- YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND HEAL FROM YOUR WOUNDS.
- You need to get through what you are going through.
- Give yourself recovery time.
- Trust God’s Timing. His Timing Is Perfect
- If we receive something before we are ready, there will be Destruction
- Prayer, Praise & Partnership.
- Be Thankful.
- God brought the Light to You!
- Pray, Pray & Pray!
- Keep your Physical body healthy and strong.
- Strengthen the Holy Spirit that lives within you; so you can be just as strong on the inside as your physical body.
Take Away & Challenge
Pray to GOD, Let It Go & Trust Him.
Do not carry around anxiety and worry.
Leave It With GOD.
Lead Pastor: Derrick Ross