- Good things happen on the road to
prayer (v 1-2)
- One Day can be so important.
- Good things happen when you do good things.
- Spiritual Discipline.
- Consistent Prayer.
- Prepare yourself for that “one day” you are needed.
- A little expectancy goes a long way
- Be confidant that God has more for you.
- You can only receive what you are expecting.
- God has the power! You just need to open your heart & surrender.
- Don’t get frustrated when a problem occurs. Instead, become a problem solver. (there will always be something)
- God is Good.
- With out Faith it is impossible.
- Expect More of Jesus.
- Miracles happen when you give what
you got (v 6-7)
- You have Jesus!!
- Share the love of Jesus!
- You will be in the right place when you are needed.
- God is more than enough.
- Give what you desire to receive.
- You can’t help but jump for joy when God
restores your legs (v8)
- Expect a miracle.
- God, love you so much!
- He wants to help.
- People are drawn to Jesus and lives
are changed. (v9-11)
- The power of God will draw people to you.
- Be prepared to share his love.
Is your life drawing others to Jesus?
What is He like?
The Holy Spirit is a Person with a MIND
- Listen for the Holy Spirit!
- The Holy Spirit is Always listening to you; the Holy Spirit cares
The Holy Spirit is a Person with a WILL
- General will – God’s word
- Specific will – Holy Spirit
- GLORY TO GOD!
The Holy Spirit is a Person with EMOTIONS
- Jesus wants to relate to your pain
Faith Filled Prayers (James 5:13-20)
- Live a life of Joy and spread the Joy of Jesus to those around you.
- Jesus is looking for the wanderers in the world.
- Jesus Will Joyfully carry those wanderers back to the Father.
- What is next is better than what was before.
- Build up the Kingdom of heaven.
- YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND HEAL FROM YOUR WOUNDS.
- You need to get through what you are going through.
- Give yourself recovery time.
- Trust God’s Timing. His Timing Is Perfect
- If we receive something before we are ready, there will be Destruction
- Prayer, Praise & Partnership.
- Be Thankful.
- God brought the Light to You!
- Pray, Pray & Pray!
- Keep your Physical body healthy and strong.
- Strengthen the Holy Spirit that lives within you; so you can be just as strong on the inside as your physical body.
Take Away & Challenge
Pray to GOD, Let It Go & Trust Him.
Do not carry around anxiety and worry.
Leave It With GOD.
Lead Pastor: Derrick Ross