7 days of creation
- 1 – Day & Night (heaven & earth)
- 2 – Sky & Sea
- 3 – Land & Vegetation
- 4 – Sun, Moon & Stars
- 5 – Sea creatures & Land animals
- 6 – God created Man
- 7 – Rest
The Garden of Eden
- God created Adam
- Eve is created by a rib from Adam’s chest
- God created this garden Just for them. Everything was in peace and truly free. But One rule… you can eat anything you want Except from the tree of knowledge.
- Satan, the fallen angle was now a serpent. He was able to slither his way through the garden so he could manipulate Adam & Eve
- THEY ate from the tree of knowledge!!
- God banished adam & eve from the garden.. They were now on their own..
- Adam and Eve are now is a position to provide for everything they needed
- Adam & Eve had 2 Children. Cain & Abel
- Out of jealousy, Cain Murdered his brother Able! left and had several wives and encouraged others to act in violence as well.
- As man continued to multiple over the earth, It started to become so Evil. This continued for 800 years..
The Great Flood
- The world was Wicked! GOD could not stand it… It needed to be destroyed…
- Noah was one that did walk with God. So God did warn him about the flood that was to come.
- Noah was given EXACT instructions on how to build an ark. God told him how and then he went and did as he was told.
- Once the ark was built Noah filled it with food, his family and one male and one female of every animal
- And then came the flood that would destroy all!!
- After the flood GOD put a Rainbow in the sky to represent His Promise to use. He would never again flood the earth
The tower of Babel
- As the years went by they would continue to multiply
- A group of Noah’s descendants decided to build a tower that could reach heaven
- When starting to build the Tower of Babel, communication was simple and everyone spoke the same.
- Humanity started to become Proud and Vain… Not what GOD wants!
- Therefore GOD made them not be able to understand each other. They all spoke a different language…
- With all the confusion the building of the tower stopped and the people scattered far and wide